Skills And Tools:
- Review tax calculated according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines.
- Prepare tax payments and declarations.
- Provide guidance to Accounting and other departments on any required tax adjustments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Familiar with taxes types and processing such as Income tax, VAT, Purchasing.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department manager.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Forecast tax predictions and communicate with Finance Manager
- 2-4 proven work experience as a Tax accountant
- Bachelor Degree from a relevant university
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles and cost systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Proficient.
- Males preferred
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Chief Tax AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago