Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Cost Estimator to help us calculate initial costs for our potential clients covering all construction aspect from individual products to whole project.
You’ll be the go-to person for product price evaluation, project fees and finishing materials’ packages.
To do this job well, we’d like you to be well-versed in product pricing, data and financial analysis and have strong attention to details.
Ultimately, your job will be an integral part of our efforts to ensure profitability and business success.
- Gather and analyse market data.
- Determine standard costs and investigate variances with actual costs.
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc.
- Help management make important decisions based on costs and benefits (e.g., investments, market growth, pricing changes)
- Create and manage budgets for clients.
- Conduct audits on financial processes and transactions.
- Monitor changes in processes or methods to calculate effects on overall costs.
- Estimate product costs for existing and new products.
- Forecast and analyse costs of processes, labour, and inventory.
- Suggest cost-reducing or profitable solutions.
- Conduct market research to support future business planning
- Architecture Engineering Degree.
- Previous working experience with the finishing companies is most welcome
- Proven experience as a cost estimator, cost specialist or similar role
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Knowledge of costing processes and software
- Strong analytical skills
- A business insight
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication aptitude
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago