Skills And Tools:
CEPRES is a leading digital solution provider developing solutions for private equity, the fastest growing institutional asset class today. We develop and distribute an award winning Digital Investment Platform while connecting thousands of professionals to the largest private investment network worldwide. CEPRES is headquartered in Munich, with staff in New York, Denver, Chicago, London, Heidelberg, and Singapore. Our team is incredibly diverse with over 20 nationalities in 6 different locations globally.
At CEPRES we value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic, agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
For our BI team we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who is passionate about the private equity market and its various businesses, enjoys solving problems quickly, and has a very good technical understanding.
Your tasks & key responsibilities:
- Interacting with end users to understand their requirements, analyzing them and developing appropriate dashboards in tableau.
- Extract and analyze data from various databases, drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Using SQL to retrieve data from databases and perform transformations on data obtained from multiple data sources in order to make them usable for analysis.
- Support the launch of new projects, ensuring follow-up and delivery on time
- Performing statistical analysis either in R or Python.
- Documenting all the defined process/project related activities appropriately and using Project management tool to capture all activities.
- Develop and produce presentations, descriptive documentations regarding our products and analysis
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the art analytical tools
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth
- Support with training and coaching
- Access to our private gym membership
- University degree in Mathematics, Sciences, business mathematics or equivalent qualification with an analytical focus
- 5 years+ of business intelligence experience ideally in fast growing environment; private equity experience is a plus
- Previous experience working in a research or data analyst role
- Experience in programming with Python or R and SQL. It’s a plus if you have experiences working directly with the internal warehouse (BigQuerry, Redshift, etc)
- You have hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have previously worked with visualization tools (ideally Tableau)
- Large enthusiasm and strength for analytical challenges as well as well as the ability to recognize complex relationships and adapt them according to management needs
- Strategic thinker who combines business strategy with technical skills and experience working with fitting business intelligence technologies
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago