Skills And Tools:
- Design and implement custom business applications using Oracle ADF.
- Design and update the overall system architecture
- Ensures that all coding complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
- Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
Implement unit and integration tests for provided functionalities
- Ensure all implemented functionalities are optimized for performance and scalability
- Ensure all implemented functionalities are secure against common vulnerabilities
- Ensure all code base is readable, well documented and re-usable
- Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
- Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends in software and cloud solutions.
- Coach, mentor and support junior team members by:
- Supporting the culture of technical excellence and zero technical debt
- Supporting technical estimations and effort sizing.
- Establishing code guidelines and reviewing PRs.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related Field.
- 3-5 years in Oracle ADF framework
- Strong experience in Java.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases.
- Working experience with AWS /Azure building SaaS applications is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Experience writing clean, modular, and structured code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, good time management skills, good team leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines.