Treasury ManagerPosted 28 days ago
172Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 4Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring and managing the organization's bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements.
- Daily cash management/Maintain correct estimate of cash balances.
- Debt facilities management.
- Preparing management and board reports.
- Liaising with senior management across the organization.
- Supporting the month end process where necessary.
- Ensure to check outsourcing as well as electronic payments.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Experience in dealing with ERP accounting systems is preferable.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
- Familiar with different types of bank forms, contracts, trade finance and bank guarantee of credit.
- Familiar with different local banks online banking platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of treasury risks, hedging strategies, cash management, and payment methods.
- Deep experience in bank credit facilities.
- Previous experience with managing treasury is a must.
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria10 days ago
- Deputy Manager- Internal Audit...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt17 hours ago
- Accounting Manager - RetailConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago