Skills And Tools:
- Developing new software applications.
- Working closely with business analysts, designers, and quality control.
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvement.
- Combining all elements of the program design.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Upgrading existing software as needed
- Is competent in all or some stages of the systems development life cycle – analysis, design, development and testing, implementation, documentation, and evaluation.
- Performs tasks for several projects at the same time.
- Revises software code to make it more efficient and be able to detect bugs in the code.
- Creates and writes simple unit tests.
- Takes on complex tasks that have more to do with challenging themselves than being the best solution to accomplish a goal.
- Demonstrates the initiative and method for solving different problems and propose effective solutions for those problems.
- Tests their own code before sending it to QC.
- Sets up a development environment on his / her own.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Providing support and Training for junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5+ Years of experience is required in C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (ASP MVC.Net , ASP Web forms, API 2, WCF)
- Good Knowledge with HTML5, and CSS.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good-level managerial skills.
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago