Skills And Tools:
- Smartella is a software company based in the UK with an office based in Cairo.
- Smartella is searching for a talented Digital Designer to create attractive assets for eLearning modules.
- You'll be responsible for producing designs that match the storyboards created by our instructional designers, aesthetic, and brand guidelines. Elearning design is quite similar to presentation design.
- The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching designs. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive presentation slides and assets for eLearning.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
- Presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring consistency in designs across eLearning modules groups.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- The produced designs will then be used by our eLearning developers to create interactive modules using Articulate Storyline.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for eLearning modules.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
Why join Smartella?
- The opportunity to join the team in the UK.
- Career progression: we help you to get prepared for your promotion and your next role.
- Challenge: we provide some interesting and challenging tasks.
- Wider impact: we are committed to making the world a better place by wide-spreading online education and saving the world from boring eLearning.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus on performance.
- State-of-the-art training to foster your skills and to acquire new skills.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt.
- Enhancing your English skills.
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, the US, and Canada.
Please attach some samples/snapshots of your work with your CV or include a link to a portfolio in your CV. We apologize for not accepting any application with no detailed answers to the screening questions.
- A telephone interview (estimated time: 15 minutes)
- A final interview (estimated time: 1 hour)
- Some candidates could be requested to do a paid task as part of the interview process.