Skills And Tools:
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer-guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allow dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
As a senior research scientist, you will have the opportunity to conduct applied research in various fields, including machine learning, image segmentation, image registration, 3D reconstruction, computational geometry, robotics, and many more.
Typical tasks include:
- Researching and solving a wider range of complex problems in any of the following fields of image processing, computer graphics, computer vision, computational geometry, and robotics.
- Designing and implementing state-of-the-art solutions and algorithms
- Working in close collaboration with software engineers to build solutions
What we offer
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated into actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic, and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Benefit from flexible working hours
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
Skills and requirements
- Msc or PhD in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Engineering)
- Significant experience in medical imaging and/or computer vision
- Strong programming skills, especially in C++
- Ability to conduct applied research independently