Skills And Tools:
- Your role involves design, layout and installation of MEP, HVAC, Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting works.
- Ensures that all the works have done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards
- Carrying out all Mechanical Works and equipment's installation activities
- Attends regular meetings with a client, civil engineers, and consultant to provide an update on project progress.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and Electrical groups at the site.
- Coordinate & manage MEP related materials, systems & shop drawings submittals
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3- 5 years site experience in basic design requirements, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all Mechanical works for construction of large-scale building projects.
- Excellent user of AutoCAD, Excel, and design software. MS Project or Primavera is a plus
- Good command of English and Arabic
- Mechanical Designer - New Capi...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo23 hours ago