Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that material scheduling is in place and work effectively in order to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels, while optimizing costs.
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and control inventory levels.
- Release PRs requesting production materials with identified quantity according to production plans and sales forecast considering materials planning data sheets.
- Facilitate the forecasting and Inventory process through focusing on cross functional communication, direction setting, risk management.
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Review all new and purchasing orders, implementing key changes that improve on-time delivery from suppliers.
- Establish and maintains Min/Max, MRP production schedules and system application data elements to support materials requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Commerce
- Computer Skills
- problem Solving Skills
- Operational Awareness
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ideas presentation & taking initiatives
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Sourcing Engineer - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Chemical Engineer (Metal) - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Quality Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Planning Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Junior Sales Representative - ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Procurement EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Fresh Mechanical Engineer- Cai...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago
- Industrial EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago