Cost Accountant (FMCG)
-Obour City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
50Applicants for1 open position
- 13In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Studying and collecting data to determine the actual costs of products and business activities such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Prepare and analyze food and products costs on a daily basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Establish and maintain a database for products inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Cost all products and where practical, input these costs into the Material Control system and generate monthly potential cost of sales.
- Preparing cost of goods sold and production reports.
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
- Maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the company.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Assist in the monthly inventories count and extension.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Analyze and report profit margins.
- Bachelor degree in commerce accounting or finance.
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience in the FMCG industry.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office and its application.
- Proficient use of ERP systems especially Odoo.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Cost Control Accountant - Ghar...Confidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia5 days ago
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya9 days ago
- Cost Control Accountant - Food...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago