Skills And Tools:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of experience in customer service, 1 of which as an official supervisor managing more than 50 employees with their Team Leaders.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications.
- Very Good command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, people-oriented, problem-solving & negotiation skills.
- Leadership & team management skills.
- Call Center / Customer Service...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Call...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Calls ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago