Skills And Tools:
- Study the bid document.
- Responsible for coordinating and reviewing the engineering tender outcomes.
- Completion of technical and commercial proposals.
- Preparing price studies for various tenders.
- Review tender documents and assist in formulating a winning strategy
- Determine customer requirements, and liaise with internal and external suppliers with close liaison with supply management, and project management
- Allocate responsibilities to subordinates to ensure each project proposal works to achieve its maximum potential
- Supervising the follow-up of the offers made to the consultant and the owner
- Supervising and following up the preparation of a complete file on the project and submitting it to project implementation management and needs management.
- Follow up on the offers made to the consultant and the owner.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering.
- 7-9 years of Experience
- 5 years’ work experience in Tendering Department in the construction industry
- Construction background is preferred
- Senior Electrical BIM EngineerSEVEN HANDS for Engineering Services and Construction - Dokki, Giza15 days ago