HR ManagerPosted 1 month ago
316Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 283Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- A German Trading Company is looking to hire an HR Manager to lead our team in Egypt. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Independently oversees and supervises the business office staff and administrative functions
- Supervise, perform, and coordinate administrative activities.
- Processes all new employee paperwork and legal documentation in strict compliance with all legal requirements
- Processes payroll information for the corporate accounting department
- Ensures that all daily needs and tasks are completed for the Branch Office Head and the German management as required;
- Manages the office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and maintain a professional image.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations, which can include negotiating with vendors or prospective employees
- Assigns tasks, leads meetings and implements initiatives handed down by the general manager and executives
- Acts as Company’s coach and cheerleader to motivate personnel to meet company goals
- Tracks key projects, presents reports to the general manager, CEO or other executives and ensures that a company follows relevant regulations and guidelines
- Organizes working process in between Head of company’s departments and leads weekly or monthly coordination meeting
- Manages overall events coordination when General Manager is not on-site.
- Manages human resources and hiring process of new employees in cooperation with HR department.
- Insures application of internal company rules
- Implements and monitors ideas and changes as communicated by the General Manager in Egypt and the management team in German.
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Fluent English Language is a Must.
- Fluent in German is a Must.
- Graduates from DEO or DSB are welcome
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field is a bonus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Manager or a senior role in HR Team
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Good understanding of ERP system is a plus
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Good Intercultural understanding
- Effective teamwork skills
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Basic knowledge about Egyptian labor law
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago
- HR Generalist & Office Manager...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago