Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced EYFS Classroom Teacher to join our New Prime National School located in 6th of October - Giza that will open its doors to students in September 2023, however this position is effective October 2022.
- Teachers play vital roles in the lives of the students in their classrooms.
- Teachers are best known for the role of educating the students that are placed in their care. Beyond that, teachers serve many other roles in the classroom.
- Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of intelligence.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of department.
- Plan and implement effective classroom management practices.
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst students and safeguard their
- Healthand safety at all times in accordance with the school's procedures.
- Encouragegood practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, completion of homework assignments, and projects.
- Prompt students to build their sense of responsibility and belonging.
Planning & Assessing
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of the students.
- Providing or contributing oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed framework for the appraisal of students’ performance.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Assign appropriate and challenging tasks built on prior attainment and ensure high levels of students’ interest and engagement.
- Use effective teaching strategies and efficient time management.
- Use variety of teaching methods and adapt instruction to students’
- Differences in development, learning styles, strengths and needs.
- Together with the Learning Support Assistants, developing and implementing the Individual Educational Program (IEP) of students with Individual Educational Needs and participating in IEP and Individual Transition Plan (ITP) meetings.
- Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons
- Use effective questioning and prompt students to elaborate their responses. Give constructive feedback on students’ errors and misconceptions.
- A Bachelors in the subject taught
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- Experience working with lower Primary stage
- To be successful as an art teacher, you should be able to encourage creativity and self-expression among students. Ultimately, an outstanding art teacher will be attentive and responsive to themes in students' art that suggest distress in their personal lives.
- English Teacher Primary Stages - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago
- Preschool Montessori French Te... - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Project-based English Instruct... - Suez, Suez4 days ago
- Class English Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- English Instructor - Alexandri... - Glim, Alexandria1 month ago
- Co-Teacher (Immediate Hire)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago