Export Officer: Jams and ConfectioneryPosted 28 days ago
23Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 14Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Work with the customers to get the orders on time.
- Sharing the PFI (Post for investment) with the customers.
- Reply to the customer’s inquiries.
- Checking with the warehouse the order against container capacity.
- Issue the production order.
- Follow up with the production team when the production will end.
- Follow up with the warehouse team when the order is ready for shipping.
- Follow up with the customers to collect the funds of the orders in case of cash in advance.
- Check the DRAFT LC.
- Grant the financial release from the finance team prior production loading.
- Work with the finance team on orders billing.
- Age: 25-35 years
- Experience: 5-12 years in the field of jams and confectionery supplies.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Foreign Trade or any Suitable degree.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel.
- Proficiency in Emailing Skills.
- highly motivated individual
- Multitasking skills.
- Delta Area Sales manager (Wafe...Confidential Company - Gharbia, Egypt1 month ago