Skills And Tools:
- To plan, direct and supervise all activities of the service•
- To provide oversight to the policies, procedures and protocols for the clinical care provided in the designated areas of service to assure care is delivered in a safe and well-organized manner.
- To implement the rules of the medical staff governing the quality and scope of care provided.
- Develops and approves an applicable continuous quality improvement program which includes monitoring and evaluation of clinical care activities and patient services with a timeline to assess the efficiency of corrective measures.
- Analyzes audit results to assure patient care meets the expected standards.
- Facilitates discussions related to ethical patient care issues, assisting to achieve satisfactory resolution to the patient care issue.
- Provides medical education and training to provide continuous learning opportunities.
- Enhances collaboration between Southeast Health and healthcare providers to promote teamwork and communication among the entire healthcare team.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Member of the medical staff in good standing;demonstrates professionalism in all aspects
- Education, Master of hospital management
- Experience related to the specialty of care
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication
- Medication Management DirectorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Hospital DirectorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt24 hours ago
- Regional Infection Control Man...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo23 hours ago
- Medical Provider Management Of...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago