Skills And Tools:
· Meets the hiring manager for intake meetings with the purpose of understanding the requirements of the new
· Creates the hiring plan with agreed timelines for submissions, interviews, calibration and updates.
· Publish vacancies on the external career section, job boards and agency portals.
· Source for candidates in the ATS, local and international job boards and campuses.
· Approach passive candidates for niche and difficult-to-source roles.
· Maintain a network of industry contacts to identify potential candidates for a Mandarin speakers talent pipeline.
· Screen applicant CVs received through different channels to shortlist for tele-screening.
· Tele-screen external candidates to determine interest in company openings, qualifications (skill set and cultural
fit), availability, etc.
· Update candidate status on ATS and send relevant correspondence.
· Submit tele-screened shortlisted candidates to the hiring manager for review.
Interviews / Assessments
· Administer skill assessments to candidates directly and / or through agencies.
· Arrange for skill-based tests (swim tests) at the parks for specific roles with candidates directly and /or through
· Schedule internal and external interviews for Talent Acquisition and/or hiring manager’s rounds.
· Interview candidates for assigned roles to assess for functional and cultural fit.
· Organize assessment centres for frontline roles.
· Share feedback on interviews and assessments with hiring managers.
· Conduct calibration meetings with hiring managers to close out the interviewing process and move to a final candidate for their vacancy.
· Participate in internal assessment centres as required and provide feedback to hiring managers.
· Ensure continuous follow-ups with hiring managers, agencies and candidates through the hiring process.
· Update hiring managers on the status of their open vacancies through reports and meetings.
· Lead recruitment trips overseas in different locations as assigned.
· Present the company and job overview during recruitment trips and local open days.
· Work with different agencies on sourcing campaigns.
· Get involved in other projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Human Resources. CIPD/SHRM qualified preferred
- Two to five years of Talent Acquisition experience in theme parks/hospitality or agency.
- Exposure to full-cycle Talent Acquisition with an in-house Talent Acquisition team.
- Fluency in Mandarin language.
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistBlack & Grey HR Consultancy FZE - Dubai, United Arab Emirates26 days ago
- Human Resources Administrative...TheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates19 days ago
- Human Resources ExecutiveTheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates17 days ago
- Human Resources PayrollTheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates18 days ago
- Human Resources Payroll Coordi...TheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates18 days ago