Skills And Tools:
- Design and implement efficient, scalable, and maintainable cross-cut functionalities for the platform
- Design and implement infrastructure necessary to support the implemented functionality.
- Help and coach development teams on application and data designs
- Work with code to use cross-cut functions. Our technology stack includes but not limited to: PHP5, PHP7, NodeJS (Express), Python, Java, APIs Rest, Web Socket, Fixed APIs, Crypto, Blockchain.
- Maintain proper just enough documentation to ensure continuity.
- English Fluent
- Experience in exploring new technologies to improve the platform.
- At least 8 years of experience in software development, inclusive of a minimum 3 years in Architect, Lead Engineer, or similar role in a Fintech/Banking
- Good Experience in Crypto, Blockchain.
- Excellent coding skills – somebody who is excited about beings hands on with code and trying technologies
- Excellent understanding of architectural and software design patterns
- Excellent understanding of modern web development technologies and practices
- Preferred experience in the following technologies: Kubernetes, PHP(5,7), NodeJS(express JS), Python, ReactJS, RabbitMQ, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Swagger, Java, APIs Rest, Web Socket, Fixed APIs .
- Good understanding of both relational and non-relational databases and best practices for modelling for these.
- Experience with service oriented and/or microservice architectures
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Google and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- Good communication skills and ability to speak both to technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work in a both functional/matrix structure with various stakeholders
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player.
- Required a strong sense of good software design and architecture, and a mindset to express knowledge through the code.
- An understanding that the software life cycle does not end with committing the code into repository, and knowledge of how it is running in production is as important as code itself - you therefore keep your infrastructure knowledge and skills up-to-date. You have a preferred programming language, but in practice, it does not make a difference in what you use.
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Developer,... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- E-commerce Support Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer Ang... - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- DevOps Lead - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- React Native Developer - Rehab City, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer / Tec...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago