Purchasing AnalystPosted 25 days ago
52Applicants for2 open positions
- 11In Consideration
- 40Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
This is a retail e-commerce company where the customers use the company app to order FMCG "groceries products and perishable goods.
You will work in the purchasing department and will report to Purchasing Manager
- Collect and analyze online prices vs competitors.
- Analyze items categories and products pack size vs competitor’s platform.
- Report prices variance, offers, and promo rates of competitors.
- Generate master database of item descriptions to simplify online searching & formalize reports.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and mathematical formulas.
- Good in English written communication
- 3 years of previous experience in FMCG purchasing practices.
- Ability to operate SAP and ERP.
- Batchelor in commerce is preferable.
- Purchasing & Logistics OfficerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Purchasing Section HeadConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria10 days ago
- Purchasing RepresentativeConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago