Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for day to day audit activities in leading and conducting operational, financial, IT, compliance audits and special engagements,
- Provide consulting services to ABA’s management and staff,
- Provide key input for the development of the Strategic Audit Plan under the direct supervision of the Internal Audit Head and provide appropriate coaching to the internal auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance.
- Minimum Twelve years of professional auditing, accounting, or related experience.
- Micro Finance experience is an advantage
- Fluent English language (spoken & written).
- Professional certificate in finance or auditing is an advantage.
- Compliance & Internal Audit Se...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya10 days ago
- Industrial (Operative) Quality...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria10 days ago
- Internal Audit And Compliance ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Internal Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Qassim, Saudi Arabia8 days ago