Skills And Tools:
· Ensures regularly the effectiveness of the sales operations in order to strengthen the present distribution channels through monitoring product penetration and developing future promising ones.
· Assisting the Channel Sales Manager in developing company sales plan in line with the overall company business plan while identifying market opportunities, potential new markets and opportunities in order to ensure business sustainability.
· Responsible for achieving and tracking the volume targets for key items and/or product lines as per the annual objectives and KPIs.
· Keeping abreast of current trends in the Institutions/AFH’ and FMCG industries, and in particular with new competitive products and prices.
· Leading by example while coaching and supporting his subordinates and in particular Sales Team Leaders/ Key Accounts Specialists/ Senior SALES Reps./ Sales Reps and Van Salesmen where applicable by conducting frequent market visits and offering on the spot coaching in order to ensure business sustainability and proper people development.
· Reviewing and evaluating on monthly basis with his team both sales vs. forecast and competitions moves while taking proper corrective actions as aligned with the Channel Sales Manager.
· Monitoring competitors move as well as major trends and shifts in consumer and customer behavior and reporting accordingly potential findings to the Channel Sales Manager.
· Widening the customer-base network while maintaining excellent relations with company key accounts/Key Customers/Distributors in order to ensure a first class customer relation are established.
· Manages the receivables in terms of Credit limit and Credit days for Distributors, Customers and Key Customers as per Sales Policy In-alignment with Channel Sales Manager and as per Market dynamics, Sales targets, and Sales & Collection report.
· Assisting Channel Sales Manager in proposing the monthly promotion deals for Key Accounts or proposing quotation package deals while offering the optimal net price in a specific Sales channel.
· Keep abreast on competition moves and trends in FMCG industries.
· Preparing, conducting and following up on negotiation deals and contracts with key customers/key wholesalers.
· Ensures the implementation process of account reconciliation on key customers.
· Tracking and following-up on back-orders to ensure generating the optimal order placed.
· Managing the distributors’\key customers’ monthly stock level and take the proper action accordingly.
· Ensures getting balance confirmation as per Sales policy and take proper actions when needed.
· Conduct 4 to 5 weekly Market visits to cover his geographical territory while ensuring proper documents upon each visit (Sales by Item, Call cycle, and previous action plan) and generate the next visit action plan.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in similar and related field.
- Must have a car
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Stress tolerant.
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Customer Driven.
- Broad knowledge of the FMCG market structure & consumer behavior.
- Up to date with latest development in the FMCG industry.
- Sales Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- HORECA Sales Section Head - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Sales Supervisor - Zamalek, Cairo17 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago
- Corporate Sales Specialist - Maadi, Cairo27 days ago
- Sales Engineer/Specialist - Ou... - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago
- Sales representative expert in... - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago