Skills And Tools:
This warehouse coordinator will be responsible for storing and distributing supplies and equipment as per the request and maintains stock record of the non-trade items.
The duties of warehouse coordinator include:
- Inspection of the all incoming material and reconciliation with purchase orders
- Process and provide documentation with purchase order
- Report and track damages and discrepancies in the goods received
- Perform timely delivery as per request by the inventory controller
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner
- Ensure proper tagging and storage of the nontrade items at defined locations.
- Percentage of timely delivery as per the request from inventory controller
- Percentage of accuracy in maintaining the warehouse records and reports
- A high school graduate or diploma in related
- Excel skills is must.
- Knowledge of modern warehouse procedures and basic stock inventory procedures
- At least One year in the field of warehouse and inventory operations
- Warehouse Inventory Guard -أمي...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza9 days ago
- Warehouse Manager- El MinyaConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago