Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join our team! As a
Database Administrator at our company, you will be responsible of the following:
- Responsible for all Databases maintenance (install, updates, maintain integrity, DB performance, systems logs archiving and optimization).
- Monitors all databases table space, alerts, warning, errors and take the necessary actions when needed.
- Responsible for database backup and recovery tasks.
- Restores Database and systems applications files from backup according to business need.
- Provides technical support to Systems administrators, Application development team.
- Maintains all security needed aspects to keep the Database secured.
- Performance database reorganizations as required to assess performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
- Assist with impact analysis of any changes made to database objects.
- Understanding of PostgreSQL internal architecture, demonstrated experience
- Excellent SQL and DB performance tuning skills.
- Experience in database software management (patch and version management).
- Experience with implementing clustering, replication solutions for PostgreSQL.
- Hands-on experience of database technology in AWS.
- Familiarity with AWS Services (EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, DMS, Config, Secrets Manager
- Experience in provisioning and administrating RDS Postgres instances.
- Hands-on experience migrating databases from On-Prem commercial engines to
PostgreSQL RDS Linux/AIX.
- Working knowledge of Linux troubleshooting, including Linux performance, memory
- Management, I/O tuning, configuration, security, networking, clusters and
- Good scripting ability and good working knowledge of Shell Scripts
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago