Skills And Tools:
- Plan & execute marketing plans annually.
- Supervise and coordinates the daily activities of the marketing team.
- Conduct marketing research.
- Manage the marketing budget throughout the year.
- Organize and manage the participation in exhibitions, events, and seminars.
- Participate in all online & offline marketing campaigns through a variety of marketing channels (Bulk emails, SMS, exhibitions, social media platforms)
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Create company presentations.
- Participate in content marketing creation.
- Organize monthly sales notifications and reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high quality and timely execution of marketing programs and to ensure competitiveness.
- Communicate with AME international partners.
- Manage all public relations & CSR activities.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends & techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field (preferably MIU, GUC, BUE, AASTMT,).
- Excellent written skills in both Arabic & English.
- Experience: 2-3 Years.
- Fluency in Arabic & English.
- Ability to work in teams.