Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all the graphic visuals, designs and concepts.
- Required to work closely with the sales and operations team to conceptualize ideas and submit proposals in a timely manner.
- Play an active role in providing creative ideas.
- Participate actively in the brainstorming sessions and processes.
- Participate in meetings as and when required for specific projects.
- Follow through the projects from beginning to the production ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Creative, original ideas, fluency in design both digital and print.
- At least 7 years of experience in Advertising agencies.
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Understanding of production methods (offset, digital, web and events).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of photography Art direction.
- Fast in artwork execution, with ability to coop with tight strict deadlines.
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Personality (Excellent communication skills, creativity, Mentorship, flexibility, details-orientation, resourcefulness, ambitiousness, and high stability).
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Extra Preferred skills: (Video Editing: using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere - Motion Graphics: using Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion).
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Graphic Designer internshipConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago