Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all electrical works' execution in a timely and efficient manner as per the agreed upon project specifications in the construction field - mainly finishing and fitouts.
- Understands finishing and fit-out project requirements
- Site follow up and management (Mechanical works follow up, handing over MIRs & IRs to consultant).
- Follow up on subcontractors' site progress
- Responsible for Technical office works (CAD Drawings, Invoices , QS, MARs submittals and following up with consultants).
- Follow-up on the execution of all electrical works
- Understands pricing (tendering) & procurement
- Prepare material submittals, reports, and ensure specifications for electrical Materials.
- Follow the installation, modification, testing, and operation of mechanical equipment
- coordinate between drawings of all disciplines & activities while providing solutions for any problems.
- Preparing Method Statement.
- Supervise the process of reflecting the existing status of the site on the design drawings, prior to starting the engineering submissions, then proceed with the shop drawings to be compatible with the existing site conditions.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and worked at construction field
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Focus (Internal & External)
- Planning & Organizing
- Electrical Design EngineerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Electrical Design Engin...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo6 days ago