Skills And Tools:
A leading medical services company based in Smart Village is hiring an office manager. The candidate will be able to perform various administrative tasks and report to the executive office.
- General management of the office to ensure we provide an optimum professional environment and smooth day to day office operations.
- Providing front of house support to meet with VIP clients and answering incoming calls to the top executive office.
- Maintaining basic office filing systems, and supporting the executive office with all administrative tasks.
- Liaising with facilities management, and managing some support staff such as couriers.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, office policies, and making company announcements.
- Setup and coordinate meetings for the management with various stakeholders.
- Preparing correspondence for the managers.
- Various other administrative duties.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Preferably with a minimum 2 - 3 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Full working knowledge of Windows
- Communications Officer | NGOConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo19 hours ago