Skills And Tools:
- Analyze test requirements, and design and execute tests.
- Typical tests may include system testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, security testing and test automation,
- Develop, update and maintain testing standards and procedures,
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Work with the application team and/or client to resolve any issues that arise in the testing process.
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in computer science or related discipline.
- 4-6 years of experience in a testing environment
- Knowledge of at least one test tooling amongst HP (e.g. Quality Center), IBM, Open source
- Sound knowledge of various technologies (JAVA, .Net, Android, IOS, SQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools is an asset
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize the value
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Test certifications is a plus