Senior Receivable AccountantPosted 30 days ago
294Applicants for1 open position
- 29In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Full responsibility for the main client file in the accounting system to establish, follow up and maintain supporting documents to ensure accuracy and completeness with all required information.
- Follow-up the day-to-day operations to ensure that they are entered into the computerized accounting system on time.
- Commitment to implement all policies and procedures for customer accounts on a regular basis.
- Submit certificates to verify customer balances by following the policies and procedures of customer accounts and ensuring that they are collected on time.
- Preparing reports for example (collections - customer balances - debt reconstruction)
- Matching collections.
- Prepare a report on the target collection and collected each month.
- Follow-up representatives collect and provide all necessary to collect from the parties.
- Follow-up with the sales department to ensure that customer indebtedness is paid in a timely manner in accordance with the credit limit allowed to customers.
- Follow-up monthly closing procedures for customer accounts, check the timing of the closing locks and verify the accuracy of the monthly closing reports of customer accounts to avoid any discrepancies and make the necessary adjustments and matching with the general accounts.
- Review credit limits granted to customers and ensure that they are not exceeded.
- Making entries of receipts and payments (cash and checks) in the accounting system and matching the receipts and payments.
- Review the cash settlement and expenditure adjustments before approving them for disbursement from the Accounts Manager and the Financial Manager
- Review the treasury movement diary prepared by the treasury accountant before being approved by the account manager
- Preparing the required periodic reports monthly.
- Assisting in the accounting and monthly accounting locks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Experience from 7-8
- V. Good command of English Language.
- V. Good level of using MS. Office and computer.
- experience with Odoo System most important
- Good communication skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Luxor, Luxor9 days ago
- Accounts Receivable AccountantMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Agouza, Giza7 days ago
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago