Skills And Tools:
- Critically appraise and evaluate infection prevention and control knowledge and practices.
- Carry out risk assessments in relation to infection prevention and control .
- Day- to day monitoring of infection control incidents .
- Analyze and provide performance data providing assessment of improvement programs.
- Highlights and eliminates unsafe practices in all level of staff.
- Audit compliance to infection control policies and procedures.
- Expert infection prevention and control advice for operating units and management teams.
- Bachelor medical background (Medicine,Pharmacy,Dentistry).
- Postgraduate studies in infection control field .
- Minimum 5 years experience in infection control field in private hospitals.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Strategic analytical thinking.
- Problem solving ability.
- Attention to details.
- Infection Prevention And Contr...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago