Skills And Tools:
- To be fully aware of all contracting and real estate development works .
- Translate future probabilistic estimates of the company's operations into capital expenditure, cash flow and operating budgets.
- Documenting and explaining the differences used in the budgets and how to calculate the numbers and results.
- Apply the organization's administrative rules and regulations and maintain the confidentiality of work.
- Direct and control all accounting, financial and reporting activities of the company.
- Ensure that adjustments are made and the balance sheet accounts are analyzed in a specified time.
- Preparing the company's monthly financial statements with all the clarifications and analyzes required by the management.
- Issuing directives regarding the development and application of appropriate control systems in order to protect the company's assets and to monitor its operations effectively.
- Preparing all treasury reports and forms in accordance with treasury policies and procedures.
- Monitor all accounting movements, bank movements and balances and send them to the financial manager and the company's manager on a daily basis.
- Follow up on debts, collections and contracts of suppliers and investors.
- Follow-up, coordination and participation in the inventory operations and the preparation of lists of the resulting variances.
- Coordinating and facilitating the work of internal and external auditors and giving them the necessary information and details about the accounts and systems used.
- Make a special record of the important obstacles that arise during the work and ways to solve them.
- Reviewing and approving the monthly employee payroll and benefits statement.
- Supervising and approving the work of accountants and the company’s treasurer.
- Review the reports extracted from the system and ensure their validity and accuracy.
- Carry out and participate in the work of the company's estimated annual budget in line with the directions of development, improvement and raising the company's overall performance.
- Assuming responsibility for complying with the company’s accounting requirements to include, without limitation, compliance with reporting deadlines and special requests regarding financial information and compliance with the company’s accounting policies
- Follow up the tax affairs of the company with the competent departments.
- 15:20 years of experience in the field of Finance.
- Alexandria resident or able to relocate
- Prefer Who had experience in real estate & Construction filed.
- aware of Egyptian tax laws.
- Costing And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt10 days ago
- Accounting Manager - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Finance Manager - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt20 days ago
- Junior Construction Finance Ma...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago
- Financial Controller (Hotels E...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria20 days ago
- Cost Control Manager (Hotels E...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria20 days ago
- Chief Accountant (Hotels Exper...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria20 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 months ago