Skills And Tools:
Easykash is a leading FinTech start-up that provides innovative payment solutions for a digital economy. Easykash is looking for a self-assured and enthusiastic Senior Accountant (Part-time) who can provide smooth and gainful accounting and reconciliation system.
- Develop new accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with monthly & annual audit preparations.
- Appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- General ledger preparation.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Follow up on Accounts receivable and payments.
- Checking late payments, and accounts and sending reminders.
- Assist in preparing the taxation reports.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Communicate with the Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
- Follow up vendor accounts.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 3-7 yrs. of experience of which 2 yrs. Of proven experience as Senior Accountant.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages and ERP systems.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Internal AuditorTHE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo1 day ago