Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing app (our products) requirements and preparing test scenarios with the acceptance criteria.
- Plan & executing the test & verifications with each update and releases.
- Using Jira tools, create cards and make effective notes for the found issues. In some cases, the issues require screen recording to be included.
- Performing The following testing types (Unit, integration, System, regression & smoke Testing).
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing.
- Participating in the spring planning meetings and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems to foresee, with assistance from management.
- Ability to write and run automated testing script (unit or integration) is a bonus.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Previous experience in Software Testing/QC.
- A very good understanding in SDLC & Functional testing types.
- Sharp analytical skills break up a complex software system into smaller units to gain a better understanding.
- Experience in Project Management tools (for example: JIRA).
- Basic knowledge in Automation test tools (Selenium) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in performance test tools is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Backend Testing & Using API Testing tools (Postman…).
- Have experience in Agile Development and able to work in Scrum Team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Senior Automation Testing Engi...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago