Skills And Tools:
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Senior Design Engineer - Struc... - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Technical Support Engineer - M... - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Industrial Engineer (Warehouse... - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 months ago