Internal AuditorPosted 7 days ago
105Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Work with Internal Audit management in order to achieve audit plan objectives.
- Collating, checking, and analyzing Financial & Non-financial data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Gauging levels of Financial, Operational & Other risks that might hinder the organizations from achieving desired objectives.
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring proper implementation of Management controls in order to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made.
- Preparing reports, commentaries on the audited cycles &Liaising with management & staff, and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are correctly followed
- Performing sudden/surprise physical counts for company’s safes & Stores
- Implementation of Audit missions according to the annual Audit plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Finance/Accounting.
- From 3-8 years of related work experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Internal Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Qassim, Saudi Arabia5 days ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Internal Audit And Compliance ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo3 days ago
- Internal Audit ManagerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago