Skills And Tools:
Are you interested in autonomy and growth opportunities! We believe in job ownership and exponential potential.
ABEC aims to deliver innovative buildings efficiently and provide full integrated construction service.
Our philosophy is to operate in union, we share our vision and values to the community.
Our team commits to be true and is inspired by accomplishing the plan in the most innovative ways to cross the finish line.
ABEC is looking to hire Senior Site Architecture Engineer with the details below:
- Follow up all Items of finishing Work
- Prepare Work and deliver to Consultant
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on-site.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that we are followed correctly
- Ability to estimate the needs of subcontractors from Materials.
- Establish a day-to-day work schedule for the project.
- Ensure that the works are performed at the required quality standards
- Demonstrate to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing
- Preparing periodic reports regarding the Department's activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct manager
- Preparing daily and monthly reports on monthly basis or when required.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
- Prepare subcontractor invoice.
- Apply implementation of construction projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company Quality Standards, guidelines and plans are implemented properly, in addition to ensuring that all work assigned to his/her team members is completed properly and meets the required specifications and standards.
- Coordinate with other elements Team members and other disciplines’ Team Leaders among other groups that are directly related to the project,
- He/she should lead the creation and tracking of his/her team plans
- The incumbent should make sure that the approved and acceptable processes, methodologies and tools are clearly defined to his/her team members and are used while performing their jobs.
- He/she is the catalyst in resolving technical-related problems for his/her team.
- Responsible for supporting project tracking meetings and should approve all project documentation that affect his/her team.
- BA/BS degree in Architecture Engineering .
- Minimum experience 5:7 years.
- Strong presentation skills and drive with a positive attitude
- Conflict resolution skills, Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Previous background in Construction industry is a must
- Familiar with codes and zoning.
- Proficiency Shop drawings, Auto-Cad, Microsoft Office, Revit is preferred.
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic Architectural engineering .
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods, CAD, design analysis and modern structural systems.
- Landscape BIM Coordinator - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- مشرف موقع مدني - Civil Site Su... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Technical Sales Engineer - Alu...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc... - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Cost Control Engineer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Cost Control Engineer (Site Ba... - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Scaffolding EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Architecture Site Engin...Perception for Design & Contracting - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Structural Design Engin...THE Architects, Planners & Civil Engineers Consultancy Firm - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago