Skills And Tools:
Genovity is looking for Development software testing engineer/specialist to join its offshore software development team to work with one of our major international clients.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to perform required software testing activities using Cucumber scripting, Jmeter & Selenium
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on a budget.
- Conducting application performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
The candidate should have the following requirements:
- Experience in Java ( API and backend )
- Experience in Cucumber scripting ( API and backend )
- Experience in Jmeter ( Performance testing )
- Experience in Selenium ( front end testing )
The candidate must have the following qualifications/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or a proven experience/certificate in software development. (ITI Diploma is a plus)
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and self-learning skills
- Very Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Accessibility and security compliance as per the customer requirement
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago