Skills And Tools:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them the concerned employee or department.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Providing a range of reports depending on what is requested by the Administrative Manager
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Manage the reception area and looks after visitors
- Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management board.
- Arranges meetings room booking by scheduling and coordinating appropriate meeting times.
- Track stocks of office supplies and stationery and place orders when necessary.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Provide support for any assigned tasks whenever necessary. job requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Females only.
- Customer service attitude.
- Presentable appearance and attitude.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent Command of English & MS Office Package.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Receptionist / Front Office Ad...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Receptionist/ Front Office Adm...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Office Sales AdminConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago