- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
Business Development Engineer Job Description:
Due to a our expand in our team, we are hiring another Business Development executive to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
3 to 5 years
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Bsc. from a reputable University, preferably a Bsc. of Computer Engineering/ Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales field, in ERP or CRM or ECM selling
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
About this Company
Epic Systems is an independent Information Technology services Company that provides innovative IT business and technology solutions to clients around the world. The Company has assembled a group of talented and experienced professionals. EPIC Systems provides the latest...
See all Careers and Jobs at Epic Systems