Skills And Tools:
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers, including taking them for drives.
- Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analyses.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
- Writing up sales contracts.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales.
- Following-up in-bound telephone inquiries, walk-in prospects and email inquiries.
- Arranging appointments via Internet Leads.
- Preparing car purchase packages.
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
- Liaising with the showroom body shop to ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out quickly.
- An ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Able to work as part of a busy sales team.
- Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple assignments.
- Previous related retail experience.
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- A valid driver's license & satisfactory driving record.
- Unlimited resilience, drive, energy and talent.