Skills And Tools:
- Make sure the team follows engineering practices : Agile , code review, unit testing, branching etc
- To write Software programming Code
- Propose and review the architecture
- Communicate with the clients and stakeholders
- To be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 8 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & SDLC.
- C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
- Design Patterns, onion arch., MVC, Dependency injection
- Databases MSSQL, Entity Framework
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
- Exposure to messaging e.g. kafka, RabbitMQ
- A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
- Working within a Scrum team
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Secure programming practices, really a general understanding of Web security
- The Atlassian toolset including TFS, JIRA, GIT, and BitBucket.
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices , event sourcing , CQRS, DDD , SAGA pattern
- Working with mongoDB
- Senior .NET Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack & Angular De...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza19 hours ago