Skills And Tools:
- Attend coordination/kick-off meetings as necessary.
- Research and assess project requirements and specifications.
- Design, simulate and test automated systems and processes.
- Preparing functional specifications.
- Assist with equipment selection and procurement.
- Design engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Design electrical systems, components, and equipment.
- Design Electro-mechanical components such as (cables & harnesses) & follow-up on Implementation.
- Develop electrical drawings and Bill of Material documents.
- Design electrical components and follow up on implementation.
- Document and write the project’s activities, electrical design, and user manual.
- Develop and apply test plans.
- Integrate the system and perform initial and field tests.
- Communicate with other teams to update the work daily status.
- Identify and solve technical issues.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor of Mechatronics Preferred graduated from GUC.
- From 0 - 3 years of experience in the same field.
- Experience with CAD packages.
- Experience with electrical design.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Sales Engineer/ 10th of Ramada...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia18 days ago