Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing user’s stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred or any field.
- 0-1 years of related experience in Software Testing/QC.
- Certified ISTQB Foundation Level/ agile tester –(preferred)
- Automation test tools (Selenium “Java, python “– preferred
- performance test tools- preferred
- Very good communication skills
- Commercial awareness and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time and stress management skills-
- Problem-solving skills, adaptability and flexibility
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Software engineering skills, and a thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- A suitable level of knowledge in databases.
- Time management and organizational skills and ability to work independently on multiple projects with overlapping timelines.
- Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and in a team.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in Test Management tools (TFS). (preferred)
- Experience in API Testing tools (Postman…) when needed
- Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 hours ago