Procurement EngineerPosted 2 months ago
112Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handle technical specifications of required materials and equipment from other departments, offices and analyze the requirements into quotations following the standards.
- Determine duration of projects and due dates of ordering, classify priorities, and provide a time frame including possible sudden delays from suppliers and effect on production flow.
- Solicit price quotations from suppliers and update the database for materials, equipment and suppliers and update it regularly to be referenced when necessary.
- Screen new suppliers with accordance to the approved criteria.
- Review inventory control stock reports regularly, take over items which reached order limit, prepare necessary requisitions and undertake it to meet necessary needs and cover any possible shortfalls.
- Work on finding solutions and alternatives to procure unavailable items, suggest other purchase resources and submit them to relevant departments to get the technical approval.
- Look for methods to make use of excess materials and supplies in other projects, coordinate with Store-keeping department to distribute the available items with accordance to project’s needs and plans not to disrupt the work.
- Conduct periodic surveys to appraise suppliers’ performance, check the repeated problems and compliance and report them to his line manager to take necessary procedures.
- Make monthly and weekly reports about work done and purchase orders not implemented and delayed explaining the reason of delay and submit them to Procurement Manager.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within and between departments according to production schedules.
- Keep aligned with regular inventory stock runs to be oriented with current stocks and inventory situation.
- Bachelor’s degree of mechanical engineering.
- +3 proven experience in the same role.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Arriba and/or Envision.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Purchasing SpecialistRotografia - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago
- Sr. MEP Subcontracts Procureme...DME Holding - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Civil Procurement EngineerForward Contractors-Real Estate - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Electrical Procurement Enginee...ASEC Automation - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Procurement EngineerModern Interiors Design – Construction - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Senior Procurement Engineer Ar...Al Marasem Group - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Procurement EngineerNile Wood - Agouza, Giza20 days ago
- Procurement EngineerHigh Art - Sheraton, Cairo24 days ago
- Procurement EngineerDr.Greiche - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia24 days ago
- Electrical Procurement Enginee...Uniboard - Alsadat City, Monufya8 days ago
- Senior Procurement EngineerRowad Modern Engineering - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago