Corporate Procurment Manager
-Maadi, CairoPosted 1 month ago
107Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 47Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish & maintain effective communication with other hospital staff.
- Keep track of all department key performance indicators & activate quality improvement project.
- Ensure adherence to hospital policies & procedures by all staff coming under responsibilities of him.
- Recruit &select high caliber staff within the department budget& maintain harmonies working relationships
- Ensure that all department staff perform to high standard, provide annual training, in association with the learning & development manager, where required, to maintain an efficient workforce.
- Ensure timely purchase, receipt, storage, issue, & accounting for all supplies, both capital & consumables.
- Develop & coordinate stock control system, including quality levels, reorder points, & pricing level for all materials, equipment’s& properties, based on accepted hospital & professional methods of purchasing & warehousing.
- Perform cost & feasibility analysis on various procedures recommended equipment purchases & invites competitive tenders when necessary & provides inputs to his hospital purchase committee.
Job Specifications :
- Education : Bachelor Degree
- Post graduation study (Diploma - Master) in Supply Chain is a must
- Experience: Minimum 10 years in the “ Hospitals & Health care filed is a must ”
- High level of Analytical, Communicating & Negotiation skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Innovation, Planning & Prioritization, Working Under Pressure, Accountability
- Group Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia5 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago