Skills And Tools:
Superior Business Solutions (SBS) is a dynamic and growing company dedicated to providing high-quality solutions to our clients. We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Business Development Executive to join our Egypt Team. As a Business Development Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the business development, operations and bidding processes, helping secure smooth business operations and win new projects and contracts.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the day-to-day operations, ensuring smooth and efficient processes.
- Collaborate with the business development team to identify potential growth opportunities and contribute to strategy development.
- Search daily for new partners (vendors or resellers), establish relationships with them, and follow up to initiate partnerships.
- Conduct presentations about the company to potential partners and work on signing partnership agreements.
OPERATIONS Key Responsibilities
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- Greet visitors, and answer phone calls to direct for appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct researches for clients’ locations to address regions & support for business communication.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation
- Keep employees’ personnel files organized & fulfil with all related documents for references & reports as required.
- Gather personnel records from other departments or employees and communicate with Personnel Department for such a matter.
- Perform office secretarial jobs and general office duties
- Handle the business trips and annual leaves process for company employees or visitors.
- Operate office equipment
- Communicate with all company departments’ heads to obtain or gather business information inquiries.
- Handle Company petty cash
- Register & renew company membership in all ministries & governmental authorities
- Issue and renew licenses in chamber of commerce and tendering committee.
- Deliver and receive the official correspondence among company and governmental authorities
- Issue the resident visa & all related administrative duties for new employees.
- Supervise cleanliness & readiness of the company offices, ensure of tidiness on daily basis.
- Prepare, and develop the annual business plan in terms of costs, expenditure, labour cost, sales generators, and launch to sales team for implementation.
- Monitor the IT sales trend for all tender types & business activities, take advantage of sales opportunities.
- Operate the price & discounts schedules, and review the sales activities reports to determine the profitability.
- Monitor & analyse the customer preferences of IT products to determine focus of sales efforts& most products sold.
- Overview The company price list comparing with other competitors to identify what needs to overcome.
- Participate in external sales activities such as training, conferences, franchisee meetings, prepare all reports related to discuss & communicate with team.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing sales generators, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Appraise the sales team, identify the performance development opportunities, plan and direct for improvement.
BIDDING COORDINATION Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of bids, proposals, and tender submissions.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of bid documents, ensuring accuracy and version control.
- Conduct market research to gather information and insights relevant to the bidding process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, technical, and legal, to ensure bid submissions meet all requirements.
- Manage bid schedules, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Review and edit bid content for clarity, accuracy, and compliance with the client's requirements.
- Monitor the status and outcomes of submitted bids, documenting results and feedback.
- Keep track of competitors' bids and market trends to refine the company's bidding strategies.
- Has a Business University Degree
- Fluency in English is a must
- Previous working experience on the same roles for 4-6 years
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication plus interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in document management and version control
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- Experience in bid coordination, proposal writing, or related roles is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of the Egypt business landscape is a plus
- Wiling to extend from working hours
- Corporate Sales Account Manage... - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Sales Account Manager - Maadi, Cairo12 hours ago
- Business Development Executive... - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Business Developer Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Relationship ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Nasr City, Cairo28 days ago
- MICE Manager - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- Channel Development Executive - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Business Development Assistant - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Medical / Dental Sales Represe...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago