Senior Electro-Mechanical EngineerPosted 1 month ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement ELECTRO-MECHANICAL systems For hospital. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an ELECTRO-MECHANICAL engineer.
Design and develop equipment and machinery that use both electrical and mechanical technology. make draughts and prepare documents detailing the material requisitions, the assembly process and other technical specifications. perform test and evaluate the prototypes. oversee the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Confer with production, test, purchasing and sales to discuss existing or potential
- Responsible for the preparation of final project reports including obtaining historical data and information.
- Conducts a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining the departmental policies, procedures, and manuals.
- Demonstrated initiative in notifying the VP of Operations, Human Resources, and Production managers in the supervision and management of personnel matters.
- Provide orientation and on-the-job training for direct reports and ensure that the authority and responsibility for each position is defined and understood.
- Ensure that duties, responsibilities, authority and accountability of all direct reports are defined and understood engineering projects and products.
- Confer with management, production, sales and purchasing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing specifications.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements. May draft detailed multi-view drawings of assemblies and sub assemblies.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Confer with document originators to resolve discrepancies and compile required changes to ISO work instructions and other related documents.
- Design and plan the layout of electrical assemblies to customer requirements; communicating details with Manufacturing and Test.
- Direct field testing of products and systems on first run items.
- Responsible for the preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, schedules, account codes, budgets, and change orders.
- Coordinates quantity estimates by obtaining and analyzing data on unit labor costs and unit material costs to reduce costs and increase production.
- Communications and updates estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative management style – advocates positive team concept.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and strong conflict resolution skills.Ability to establish credibility and be decisive – but able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage project schedules.
- Strong leadership and mentoring experience.
- A commitment to excellence and exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Engineering degree (BEng, MEng or EE) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality assurance or related field.
- At least 5 years related engineering experience with specific experience in cable/harness manufacturing and design. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. An equivalent of education and experience will be considered.
- Preferred knowledge of ISO standards and documentation.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, assembly drawings and wire lists. Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers and scales.
- Sound administration skills, well-development management skills to lead employees.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints. Ability to write presentation materials, reports and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present and communicate information to top management.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to fingers, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand and spend long periods of time viewing a computer screen. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Electrical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer -Cairo Ale...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago