Skills And Tools:
- Design furniture according to knowledge of design trends, offerings of competition, production costs, capability of production facilities, and characteristics of the company's market.
- Provide sketches and create prototypes and models for production.
- Produce cutting lists needed for production.
- Building or overseeing the development of prototypes and computer aided design models before going into production.
- Designing custom pieces or styles according to specific period or country.
- Lend their expertise to assist in developing products.
- Produce detailed shop drawings and specify the nature, quantity, and quality of materials required and select suitable materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Arts or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in the furniture industry.
- CVs must include portfolio.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the furniture/interiors industry and the manufacturing phases and components.
- Technical Office Engineer (Off...Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago