Skills And Tools:
About the job
- A consultant site engineer offers advice in the coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. A site engineer’s role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- Managing parts of fit-out work projects. (interior and exterior works)
- Overseeing building work.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Providing technical advice.
- Ensuring site safety.
- Must should be an expert in architectural finishing at the highest quality level. AA+
- Gender: Males
- Bachelor of Engineering Architecture or Civil.
- Required 5-8 site experience in finishing work (fit-out works).
- Excellent communication skills.
- The perfect user of AutoCAD 2D.
- The perfect user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Private car for the freedom of movement between projects and driving license is a MUST